The CF-KIT allows you to make highly reliable low amp high temp rocket motor igniters using our low amp MF series igniter wires in parallel. Requiring only 2.3 amps @ 6 volts dc you can now reliably launch rockets with up to 12 rocket motors at a time using most 12 volt powered launching systems capable of delivering 30 amps.
The CF-KIT includes all the necessary pre-measured chemicals, mixing tools and instructions to make 40 grams of pyrogen. This is enough pyrogen to make 100's of MF-24 or MF-48 igniters with no fold.
· Dip your own extremely reliable low amp high temp MF igniters.
· Long hot burn at 5400F.
· Burns in a zero vacuum
· All-fire current 2.3 amps @ 6.0V DC.
· Capable of firing AP rocket motors from 24mm up to 38mm and any BP rocket motor.
· Great for clustered flights up to 12 rocket motors in parallel on any 12 volt launching system capable of delivering 30 amps.
· This product does not contain any lead, mercury, sulfur, sulfides or phosphorus.